Sunday, June 29, 2008

20/365 Terrible Twos?? What's that???

Oh I can tell you what the terrible twos are! It is when your sweet little baby becomes a monster who likes to throw things at people, hit people (especially the baby brother), not listen to a D*mn word Mommy and Daddy say, and overall be completely and utterly defiant. Some people may wonder why parents don't just ship those little bratts - I mean toddlers- off to boarding school right then and there. Well I will tell you that God was a smart man, I mean they don't call him GOD for nothing, you see he gives you a child when they are sweet and innocent and all you can do is love them. Then when they hit those "bad" years you're already quite smitten with them. Then God proves to be even smarter, you see when these horrible little beings start being so bad they are also learning to talk. So you can have a HORRIBLE day and your sweet little child will look up at you and say Love you mommy! No matter how completely and utterly mad you are your heart completely melts right then and there and once again you are wrapped around that itty bitty little finger. Now I am just waiting for the day when she realizes saying "i love you" melts my heart and starts to use it to her advantage... because oh yes my friend that is how manipulative the human race is, and it starts at childhood.

As for today, Rory is officially in a "big girl" bed! She kept getting out of bed "yeah that was fun", so when she finally DID fall asleep I cranked up my ISO so I wouldnt have to use a flash and risk waking that sweet little monster.
20/365 Rory's first night in the big girl bed

Then there is Logan! I had NO intention of taking a picture with Rebel in it. However, Rebel had other plans. I truly think she likes being in the pictures, as she manages to try to get in about half of them lol. She jumped up, Logan pulled her tail, yanked her collar, and still Rebel stayed! I had to move that stupid cat! But first I had to snap a pic!
20/365

1 comment:

Tim and Jen said...

LOL, Deven gets the saying I love you thing! Dylan never thinks that way and only says it when he means to say it but as soon as Deven gets a warning look he starts saying I love you and when he gets time out he starts crying and saying "I Kids! Can't live with them can't bear to be a part from them! (at least for more then a weekend!)
I am sooo proud of Rory moving to a big kids bed!!!