Friday, June 27, 2008

18/365

Well I am SO not ready for my little girl to grow up and yet she seems to be growing every day right in front of my eyes! Every day she is learning new words and doing new things. She has been learning the sounds that animals make and I love how animated she gets when she tells you that a tiger or a lion goes rawwwrrrrr and moves her hands around like she is scratching the air. Or when she says quack quack how she flaps her lil arms like the chicken dance. She is finally starting to put words together, this has taken a LOT of work to get her to do. Instead of saying Juice or Please she is just starting to say "juice please", I have to help remind her to say them together and she gets a little tongue tied but she is trying so hard.

Unfortunately with all of this new found intelligence comes a sense of "freedom" and "self". She doesn't want to listen to Mommy or Daddy anymore. She is only 2 1/2 and already thinks that she knows better, and I am NOT looking forward to those teen years. She is an independent little booger but I love her very much.

Rory's best friend is our cat Rebel. Rory torchers poor Rebel and Rebel insists on being with Rory ALL day. Here is a picture of the best friends together
18/365 Best buds

Unfortunately Rory also has a love for our cat Canon too, however, Canon has quite a disdain for poor Rory. You can see it in her face in this picture.
18/365 and NOT best buds

Then there is my sweet little Logan. He is probably the most mild mannered and sweetest little guy. He is a HUGE love bug and loves spending his days hanging out with Mommy. Every day he is learning to walk a bit more. Today I think he took a total of 12 steps all in a row! It was so sweet! He also has this funky hair, I really want to get it cut but both Will and my mom have told me that I'm not allowed! I really love his curls but I don't know what to do with it and his "bangs" are killing me. Today I couldn't help but give him a Donald Trump hair do
18/365 YOU'RE FIRED

18/365 YOU'RE FIRED

1 comment:

julie said...

Canon's face is priceless!