Saturday, June 21, 2008

12/365 Went to the park!

We went to the park this morning. It was SOOO stinking hot. We went around 9am and it was already 6 billion degrees out! The kids had fun so it was worth it! Rory ran around like the lunatic she is, while Logan discovered grass for the first time. It is so funny how Rory and Logan are so complete and utter opposites. Rory freaked out the first time she touched grass so we brought a blanket for Logan just in case. Well he was pretty good about staying on his blanket, at first lol. Then he touched the grass and decided it wasn't so bad and he was off to go explore! He was crawling around everywhere, blanket shmanket! We were then going to go on the slide but it plastic was hot to the touch. Rory had already climbed all the way to the top when I realized how hot the plastic was. So I told Rory it was hot and she had to come back down. I was waiting for the break down and tears to start, but she just looked at me and said "hot" and came back down with me, with NO fit! Well no fit until she realized we were going home, then the fit started lol. But overall it was a good morning :)

Discovering Grass
12/365 First time touching grass

12/365

Fwower momma!
12/365 Look mommy fwower

12/365

I just love this picture! We have been doing a lot of reading lately, and I mean A LOT, and in the past month or so she learned what a Tree was. Only thing is she learned it in a book so any little plant was a tree :p Well today she realized that these HUGE gigantic things were TWEES!!!! She was SO excited, I just thought it was sooo sweet.
12/365 look mommy Tree

1 comment:

julie said...

Okay, I am in love with the picture where she is pointing at her shadow! She is so curious!

Julie