Monday, July 21, 2008

40/365 and 41/365

Lets see Saturday I shot a wedding and then on Sunday I went and saw The Dark Night, which by the way is the best movie EVER, thanks mom and dad for watching my babies. As a lot of my friends and family know I am a HUGE batman fan, so I have been waiting what seems like an eternity to see this movie :) I hate when they start hyping it up more than a year before it is released, I'm sorry that is just NOT right! Now if only another X-men would come out I'd be a happy girl :)

OK now back to our regularly scheduled programming lol. Anyways, so Rory is feeling a TON better but poor little Logan is SICK he has been throwing up and last night his fever reached 106.2 :( my poor sweet baby does not feel well.

This weekends pics are really horrible because Saturday I got home late and just needed to snap some quick I was trying not to get them excited by the camera so I was trying to be incognito ;)

40/365
He's supposed to be sleeping :(
40/365 Crappy pic they were "supposed" to be sleeping

She wants to sleep with mommy and daddy, but what she REALLY wants to do is play in mommy and daddy's room
40/365 Crappy pic they were "supposed" to be sleeping

41/365 Some more quick snapshots

When he woke up we found his fever to be 106.2 we gave him tylenol and a bath and it came down. For now he is going to be sleeping with mommy and daddy.
41/365 His fever was 106.2 :( my poor baby

You can tell Rory is feeling better because her sweet demeanor is no more
41/365 Her fever is gone!

No comments: