Sunday, July 6, 2008

26/365 Seaworld

We went to Seaworld today with Will's dad. It was surprisingly cool out. I was expecting it to be completely hot and miserable but it wasn't! Rory is in LOVE with penguins or "papas" as she calls them. Whenever she would start to act up I would just tell her no penguins for her and she would yell NOOOO and start behaving lol.

Logan zoning out
26/365 Seaworld

Rory being cute
26/365 Seaworld

This was taken in August of 2007! Rory has changed so much in the past year! (and I think my photography skills are improving as well) :)
IMG_0500

3 comments:

julie said...

I LOVE that picture of Rory. We went a few weeks ago - did they like it? Rubie loved Sea World much more than Disneyland.

Julie

Jenilee said...

oh yeah we've gone several times in the past year (we have a season pass that expires soon) Rory LOVES seaworld. Logan is still to young to care lol

Anonymous said...

They look beat. I'm really glad dad went with you guys. Did he like it?