Friday, August 22, 2008

So fire me

As you can tell I am a little over a week behind in posting. I started back to work on the 8th and instead of working my usual 3 hours I am now working 6 hours. Why am I working so many hours???? Because it is crunch time. I need to pay off some of my nice expensive fancy camera equipment and what better way to do that then shooting weddings on weekends and working double time during the week :) I am hoping to work my booty off this next year and pay off a substantial amount of debt and then EVENTUALLY quit my day job and solely concentrate on photography. So although I have been taking pictures this past week. I don't have the time nor the energy to post them on a daily basis. Also I have a wedding on Saturday so I am going to be spending a nice large amount of time editing and going through those images so although I plan to continue taking photographs I may very well be running late on posting them. So Alas, if this upsets you then I guess I'm fired ;) and poooo on youuuuu :D

1 comment:

Tim and Jen said...

I would never fire you!!! I'd wait forever to see pic's of those two and hear about your adventures!!!!